Summer 2018 – filling fast!
Registration for Summer programs can be found – HERE. These programs do not include supervision, meaning if your skater is not old enough to be left in the rink alone an adult must accompany them all day. If you require supervision, please register for the camps administered by the Town.
The Town of Oakville is currently taking registrations for summer camps – HERE – These are full day camps with either Learn to Skate or STARSkate options depending on the level of the skater.
- Schedule HERE
- Our summer programs are done on a weekly basis. You register to skate Monday through Friday for any given week. There are no options to skate once per week for the entire summer.
- *NEW* Select and Elite packages DO NOT include Puckz lunch. Elite skaters may purchase lunch separately and will eat with Advanced Comp skaters.
- Qualifications can be found HERE
- STAR B skaters have the option to do STAR A & B or STAR Mixed. Please speak to your coach regarding which program is better suited for you.
- STAR Mixed Package has two options per week (early or late) Please pick the schedule that better suits you and your coach
- Test Days will take place on Wednesday July 25 and Wednesday August 15 (weeks 4 and 7)
- A minimum of 2 weeks of Package programs or 12 registered Open FreeSkate Sessions must be purchased to use test days
- Week 1: July 3-6
- Week 2: July 9-13
- Week 3: July 16-20
- Week 4: July 23-27
- Week 5: July 30-August 3
- Week 6: August 7-10
- Week 7: August 13-17
Any changes or cancellations must be done in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org