Registration for summer programs will begin Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at 10:00am online. In person registration will begin 24 hours after online registration opens.
Skate Oakville programs do not include supervision, meaning if your skater is not old enough to be left in the rink alone an adult must accompany them all day. If you require supervision, please register for the camps administered by the Town of Oakville.
The Town of Oakville is currently taking registrations for summer camps – HERE – These are full day camps with either Learn to Skate or STARSkate (Passed CanSkate Stage 5) options depending on the level of the skater. Learn to Skate Camp is called “Learn to Skate Summer Camp with Skate Oakville”, STARSkate Camp is called “Summer Figure Skating Camp”.
- Always check rink assignments for your program on the TV screens located in the arena, rinks may change without notice.
- Our summer programs are done on a weekly basis. You register to skate Monday through Friday for any given week. There are no options to skate once per week for the entire summer.
- Select and Elite packages DO NOT include Puckz lunch. Elite skaters may purchase lunch separately and will eat from 11:20-11:50 am.
- Qualifications for Comp programs can be found here
- If you have questions on whether you qualify for a specific session, please speak directly to your coach
- STAR B skaters have the option to do STAR A & B or STAR Mixed. Please speak to your coach regarding which program is better suited for you.
- *NEW* STAR Mixed Package has two options per week (half day (no lunch/no off ice) or full day) Please pick the schedule that better suits you and your coach
- Test Days will take place on Wednesday July 24 and Wednesday August 14 (weeks 4 and 7)
- A minimum of 2 weeks of Package programs or 12 registered Open Sessions must be purchased to use test days
- Registration for individual day/open sessions begins June 10, 2019.
- Individual day/open session registration will be available on/after June 10. To add an individual day or open session to your registration please email email@example.com. Emails will not be accepted before June 10. Priority is given to skaters doing the full package. You will not be able to reduce your full package registration to a partial registration if there is a wait list. Partial registrations are only available where there is space on the session.
- Week 1: July 2-5
- Week 2: July 8-12
- Week 3: July 15-19
- Week 4: July 22-26
- Week 5: July 29-August 2
- Week 6: August 6-9
- Week 7: August 12-16
Any changes or cancellations must be done in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund/Change/Withdrawal Policy is available here.