As one of the largest skating clubs in Canada, Skate Oakville is proud to be a member of Skate Canada. We provide learn to skate lessons, recreational figure skating programs, competitive training in singles, pairs, and ice dance, and are also home to EDGE synchronized skating teams.
Skate Oakville is dedicated to nurturing a culture that supports skating in a fun and friendly environment that challenges everyone to perform at their very best.
- be fair and respectful
- be responsible for our actions
- provide an environment that fosters sportsmanship and community spirit
- nurture and develop character through our programs
- challenge the status quo for the good of skating and the development of our skaters
- maximize opportunities for our members by providing leading edge programs
- provide relevant programs for today and plan strategically for tomorrow
Passion for Excellence
- strive for excellence in our roles as skater, parent, coach, volunteer, staff and board member
- build and nurture a culture that challenges and supports skaters to perform at their very best
- continually find ways to improve
- provide a supportive environment with equal opportunity for all
- operate with a sense of community and respect for diversity
- support the Skate for Life principles