As one of the largest skating clubs in Canada, Skate Oakville is proud to be a member of Skate Canada. We provide learn to skate lessons, recreational figure skating programs, competitive training in both singles and ice dance, and are also home to 8 synchronized skating teams.
Skate Oakville is dedicated to nurturing a culture that supports skating in a fun and friendly environment that challenges everyone to perform at their very best.
- be fair and respectful
- be responsible for our actions
- provide an environment that fosters sportsmanship and community spirit
- nurture and develop character through our programs
- challenge the status quo for the good of skating and the development of our skaters
- maximize opportunities for our members by providing leading edge programs
- provide relevant programs for today and plan strategically for tomorrow
Passion for Excellence
- strive for excellence in our roles as skater, parent, coach, volunteer, staff and board member
- build and nurture a culture that challenges and supports skaters to perform at their very best
- continually find ways to improve
- provide a supportive environment with equal opportunity for all
- operate with a sense of community and respect for diversity
- support the Skate for Life principles