Used Figure Skates will be on sale through Corbett’s Pro Shop at the Sixteen Mile Sports Complex. Skate Oakville will put together a monthly clothing and dress sale for members to purchase used clothing items.
Skate Sale Information
- Used figure skates only (no hockey skates) will be sold on consignment through Corbett’s Source for Sports Pro Shop location at the Sixteen Mile Sports Complex. They are located on the lower level across from Rink #1.
- Anything related to purchasing used figure skates, or selling used figure skates will be handled through Corbett’s. Intake of figure skates begins Monday, October 7, 2019 and the consignment/sale period ends Friday, December 20, 2019. Dates for the sale/consignment period after Christmas will be announced at a later date.
- Corbett’s North Source For Sports has the right to refuse any items that are deemed damaged, dirty or unusable.
- Any unsold items will be available for pickup immediately after the swap date (December 20, 2019) for a period of 1 week during regular ProShop Hours. Items left after this date will be deemed abandoned and will be turned over to Skate Oakville’s office.
- All items returned to the Skate Oakville office will be held for 1 week, and if arrangements are not made to pick them up, or they are not picked up at all, they will be donated
Clothing & Dress Sale Information
We will be hosting Monthly Clothing and Dress sales through the office. Intake dates for used clothing and dresses will be scheduled during the week before the sale takes place.
- Sale Dates Oct-Dec 2019
- October 23, 3:30-7:30pm
- November 13, 3:30-7:30pm
- December 4, 3:30-7:30pm
- Intake Dates Oct-Dec 2019
- October 16, 3:30-7:30pm
- November 6, 3:30-7:30pm
- November 27, 3:30-7:30pm
- Further sales will be announced at a later date.
- Skate Oakville reserves the right to cancel any sales due to lack of items.
- Items will be held for 3 sales, if they are not sold after the 3rd sale and the owner does not wish to take them back or does not come to pick them up by the specified date, items will be donated.
- Handling charge per item, to be charged at intake, and percentage of payout kept by the Club for items sold will be disclosed at time of intake.