After a four-week delay, we are now able to begin our winter skating season!
Our first week is Monday, January 31 to Sunday, February 6, and the last week is Monday, April 4 to Sunday, April 10. All sessions and lessons will run during Spring break. You can see your personalized schedule by signing into your Skate Oakville account and clicking on the calendar button. There might be some further schedule disruptions beyond our control which we will communicate at that time.
All previous protocols requiring masks in the arena and proof of vaccination to enter are still in place.
- QR codes are the only proof accepted at the door as proof of vaccination.
- All Learn to Skate participants will also need to face masks at all times, including on the ice.
- Due to capacity restrictions, only one adult may accompany skaters in the arena.
- Entry to the facility is no more than :30 minutes before your session for Comp, STARSkate and Synchro and no more than :10 minutes for Learn to Skate.
- Dressing room capacity is limited, so please follow instructions on room allocations for our session. Additional chairs will be available in the hallways.